Spring Event Info Coming Soon!
For the first time ever (since many people are decluttering during this time)...we have opened our Database earlier than normal! You can NOW begin entering items for our Fall event!
Who can CONSIGN (sell items) with us? YOU can! Did you know our average consignor makes over $388? And your check is ready at the end of our event! Start clearing the clutter and making money in the process!
Click HERE to get registered.
EXPERIENCE THE RL DIFFERENCE!
See what sets us apart:
- Consignors make a minimum of 60% (up to 70% with Referrals)
- Items are guaranteed! If you show up on Pick-Up Day and we don't have an item that we should, we will gladly pay you just as if it had sold! (kinda like insurance!)
- Check is ready on Pick-Up Day
- For the first time in the consignment industry, we offer VOICE ENTRY option via Smartphone! This is a time saver and a game changer!
- Watch sales LIVE throughout the day
- Consignor Fee is only $15.00
- Public Admission is Free
- This is why Rhea Lana's now has 100 LOCATIONS in 23 STATES!
Acceptable Items for the Honolulu Fall Event:
We will accept winter clothing as well as spring/summer clothing. We only accept name brand and graphic t-shirts. Don’t forget to consign your Holiday outfits such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Unlike other locations, swimwear, sun hats and water shoes sell well year round.
We accept clothing in boy's sizes 0-20, girl's sizes 0-16 and junior sizes. We also accept maternity clothing in-style and in good condition**. We accept all indoor & outdoor toys, books, baby equipment, baby furniture, and household furniture at both the Spring & Fall events.
** Maternity clothing is limited to 20 hangers per consignor.
♥ Clothing Sizes Will Be Categorized!
Our store will be easier than ever to shop! This will help shoppers buy more AND help consignors sell more! WooHoo! We're separating out clothing into these categories:
12 MONTHS & UP CLOTHING CATEGORIES:
• Tops (includes onesies)
• Dresses/Formal Wear
♥ Consignor Fee is $15.00:
The consignor fee helps pay for things like our event space, advertising, labor, etc...
JOIN US AS A CONSIGNOR, EVENT HOST, OR SHOPPER... OR ALL THREE!
Consignors earn extra money for their families, shoppers clothe their families in high quality name brand clothes without breaking the bank, and event hosts earn a little extra money while connecting with other moms!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO:
- Join our MAILING LIST & follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
- MOMS TO BE sign up HERE! We offer an early shopping pass to expecting mothers.
- Become a CONSIGNOR! Time to ORGANIZE and clean out those closets!
First Time Consignors CLICK HERE
Returning Consignors CLICK HERE
Check out our MERCHANDISE PREP and PRICING POINT page for guidelines on how to prepare your items.
- REFER Friends and Earn More. When you refer two new consignors, who each consign at least 50 items, you will receive 65% of your total sales. Refer four or more new consignors, receive 70% of your total sales. New consignors report who referred them at consignor check in.
- Become an EVENT HOST! Work the event and get paid. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an employment application.
- DONATE Your leftover items to LOCAL foster families and LOCAL children in need.
We take our mission statement seriously: To serve, with love and integrity, families everywhere with inviting, excellent and valuable children's consignment events.